Brief on time? No drawback. This lazy day Lebanese stuffed cabbage recipe is simply as scrumptious as the normal recipe and prepared in below half-hour. Made with floor beef, white rice, and a mint-and-cinnamon scented tomato sauce, your entire household will love this consolation meals remix, which is why I’m sharing it with you and submitting the recipe to the Success Rice Recipe Contest!
What’s The Success Rice REcipe Contest?
Proper now, Success Rice is working a contest the place you’ll be able to win as much as $2,500! Share your finest recipe utilizing Success Rice and a photograph for an opportunity to win a Grand Prize of $2,500 or a $500 Runner-Up Prize!
You may enter certainly one of two methods:
- On Instagram, submit an image showcasing your favourite rice recipe utilizing the next hashtags: #ShareYourSuccess and #Contest. You have to tag @successrice within the caption of their submit. Instagram accounts have to be made public to enter.
- Submit your recipe and photograph on the Share Your Success contest landing page.
The competition is working from August 1, 2022 – September 30, 2022. Winners might be introduced round October 12, 2022.
Everybody wants a fast, simple go-to dinner for these nights that you just simply can’t suppose to plan something. In our home, it’s my Lazy Day Lebanese Stuffed Cabbage, made even simpler by utilizing Success Rice. With minimal mess and stress, it’s additionally useful that this dish is scrumptious and contains protein, greens, and wholesome fat, whereas being gluten-free!
- Success Rice: I used Success Rice’s white rice as I discover it superb to soak up the flavors round it, however they’ve a wide range of choices you’ll be able to select from, like brown or basmati rice.
- Floor beef: I like to make use of floor sirloin, which has a decrease fats share, however floor chuck or something you have got will work!
- Cinnamon: Heat and barely candy, it pairs with the mint and blends with the tomato to create a scrumptious sauce.
- Garlic: As soon as cooked, garlic has an nearly candy, buttery style whereas nonetheless being nutty and pungent.
- Tomato sauce: Seasoned with the cinnamon and mint, it makes an important sauce for the meat and rice to soak up.
- Diced tomatoes: With the cabbage, it provides some chunkiness to the dish and a yummy chunk.
- Floor mint: Dried mint has a sligthly extra earthy taste than recent, whereas nonetheless having candy undertones.
- Inexperienced cabbage: An amazing supply of potassium and vitamin C, cabbage has a satisfying crunch even when cooked.
Why Use Success Rice
Have you ever ever handled dry, crunchy rice? Or perhaps rice that was so sticky and moist, it didn’t appear to be it ever cooked all the way in which? Success takes out all of the guesswork, so that you get good rice everytime. Leaving you with the time and power to concentrate on the remainder of your meal. To not point out that its boil-in-bag expertise permits for good measurements, and no mess. Profitable rice for each dish in simply 10 minutes!
The way to Make Lazy Day Lebanese Stuffed Cabbage
The one prep that’s wanted for my Lazy Day Lebanese Stuffed Cabbage is washing and chopping a head of cabbage.
Then take your bag of success rice and put it in a pot of water and comply with bundle directions.
Then whereas rice is cooking, take your floor beef and begin browning it in somewhat little bit of olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
As soon as your beef is all cooked, use a microplane to grate your garlic into the pan.
Add the chopped cabbage.
Then sprinkle within the dried mint and cinnamon.
Slowly stir within the tomato sauce.
At this level your rice ought to be accomplished, so you’ll be able to stir that into the combination.
Adopted by the can of diced tomatoes. Cowl and simmer till the cabbage is comfortable, about 20 minutes.
I wish to serve mine with a dollop of plain yogurt or bitter cream, however that’s non-obligatory if you happen to don’t prefer it or simply don’t have it.
Serve and luxuriate in your Lazy Day Lebanese Stuffed Cabbage, made simpler with the assistance of Success Rice!
Incessantly Requested Questions:
Why is it referred to as malfouf?
Malfouf is the Arabic phrase for each “rolled” and “cabbage.” No, severe! As such, it’s one other technique to seek advice from Lebanese stuffed cabbage rolls.
How lengthy does cabbage take to melt?
Relying on the dimensions and thickness, wherever from 10 to fifteen minutes.
How do you retailer leftovers?
Maintain leftovers in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 3 days.
Extra Lebanese Recipes
Did you do that recipe and prefer it? The subsequent time you make it, snap an image and share it to your socials! Tag @thelemonbowl and #thelemonbowl so we are able to admire and share your dish.
For a fast, stress-free meal, you’ll be able to’t go mistaken with my Lazy Day Lebanese Stuffed Cabbage, or with selecting Success Rice.
Your spoon is ready.
Lazy Day Lebanese Stuffed Cabbage
Brief on time? No drawback. This lazy day stuffed cabbage recipe is simply as scrumptious as the normal recipe and prepared in below half-hour. Made with floor beef, white rice and a mint-and-cinnamon scented tomato sauce, your entire household will love this consolation meals remix.
Put together rice in accordance with bundle directions.
Warmth olive oil in a big, deep skillet over medium-high warmth then add the bottom sirloin. Sprinkle with salt and pepper then start breaking apart with a wood spoon in to bite-sized items. Proceed browning the bottom beef, about 6-8 minutes.
Subsequent, add within the garlic, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes and floor mint. Deliver to a boil then cut back to a simmer. Stir within the cooked rice and cabbage then deliver again to a boil. Cut back to low then cowl with a lid and simmer for 20 minutes or till cabbage is tender. Serve heat with a dollop of plain yogurt if you want.
Serving: 1.5cupsEnergy: 579kcalCarbohydrates: 70gProtein: 30gFats: 21gSaturated Fats: 7gPolyunsaturated Fats: 1gMonounsaturated Fats: 10gTrans Fats: 1gLdl cholesterol: 77mgSodium: 2045mgPotassium: 1328mgFiber: 8gSugar: 13gVitamin A: 1170IUVitamin C: 51mgCalcium: 118mgIron: 6mg
Disclosure: This recipe is written in partnership with Success Rice. All ideas are my very own. Thanks for supporting the manufacturers that make The Lemon Bowl doable.