Posted by : Aahil Shaik
Thursday, July 28, 2022
With Silk, Gold and Silver, The Holy Kaaba Kiswah is sewed and embroidered yearly
The Kiswah (the Black fabric) of Holy Kaaba is sewed and embroidered yearly with thread of Silk, Gold and Silver, with the eye of the Saudi Authorities because the period of the founder King Abdul Aziz bin Abdul Rahman Al Saud, who ordered the institution of a particular home for the manufacture of the Kiswa for the Holy Kaaba in Makkah. Like and Follow Saudi Expatriates on Facebook
The story started in a non-public home within the Ajyad locality in entrance of the home of the Ministry of Public Finance in Makkah within the 1346 AH, In order that the Kiswa of the Kaaba was the primary go well with to be made in Makkah.
– The sons of the founder continued to concentrate after him to the care and growth of the Kiwah business, as the primary Kiswa to be manufactures within the new manufacturing unit was accomplished after 3 months work, particularly in August 1962.
– Within the 12 months 1962, King Saudi bin Abdulaziz ordered the preparation of the honorable clothes manufacturing unit after which assigned this activity to his brother, King Faisal, who assigned the Minister of Hajj and Endowments Hussein Arab, so he selected a constructing affiliated with the Ministry of Finance in Jarwal and this care continued through the reign of King Faisal bin Abdulaziz, then King Khalid and King Fahd, when the Kaaba fabric manufacturing unit moved within the 12 months 1397 to its new constructing in Umm Al-Joud and it was geared up with probably the most superior equipment within the business and has till now manufactured in its greatest type.
– In honor of the founding King, the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saudi authorised on thirteenth Shaban 1439 AH to alter the title of the Kaaba Fabric Manufacturing unit to the King Abdulaziz Advanced for the Kaaba fabric.
– One of the crucial vital issues that was developed through the reign of the King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud is the availability of a Tajima machine and the jacquard machine, which manufactures the Kiswa of the Kaaba engraved with praises, gilded lanterns and the phrases, “Oh God, Glory be to God and Reward be to God, Glory be to God the Nice, two arms, two safes and there may be No God however Allah, Muhammad is the messenger of the Allah“. This course of is carried out by the specialised technical staff of arms certified educated on this machine, which incorporates greater than 9 thousand strings of silk and the garment takes 6 to eight months to fabricate and greater than 200 makers work all year long in its manufacture.
– The levels of Kaaba Kiswa move by quite a few technical and operational sections, it begins with the dyeing stage, which is the primary stage of manufacturing of the Kiswa within the manufacturing unit, the place the dyeing division is given with the most effective sorts of pure pure silk on the earth.
– After completion of all manufacturing and manufacturing levels, in the midst of the month of Dhu Al-Qadah, an annual ceremony is held within the manufacturing unit of the Kiswa and it’s handed over to the chief guard of the Kaaba, who in flip delivers it to the Normal President of the Affairs of the Two Holy Mosques. This 12 months, a Royal order was issued for the supply of Kaaba Kiswa on the tenth of Dhu Al-Hijjah.