On this publish, we’ll follow utilizing numbers and phrases associated to numbers in Arabic via answering some enjoyable questions on our each day lives. Earlier than we start, let us take a look at the next vocabulary phrases that may assist us perceive the questions and assist us reply them.
مدة: a time period
تقدی/تمزی : to spend (as in time)
quantity: variety of/ quantity
What’s the largest variety of sandwiches that I ate at one time?
أربا سندويشات و٤ سندويشات
What are probably the most sandwiches you have eaten directly? 4 sandwiches
1. What’s the longest time period spent in Arabic?
2. Why are you late for varsity or college or work?
3. What number of instances did you go to the dentist?
٤. ما على المدة قديتها ليلاً تدرس لامتحان?
5. מא אקבר מצעים ופרטה מן מאל?
٦. What is the longest e-book you have learn?
٧. What’s the longest distance?
٨. How lengthy does it take to run on the Web?
٩. كم كان عمرك كما تعلمت روبيكيلك?
10. كم كان عمرك كم تعلمت سوممن?
١١. How lengthy have you ever been away from house?
12. What size of time do you spend each morning on the cellphone?
13. What number of instances did you watch your favourite film?
١٤. What variety of days did you go to?
I hope you loved this train and realized some new vocabulary in addition to practiced your Arabic numbers. Till subsequent time, glad Arabic studying!
- What’s the longest interval you spent talking in Arabic?
- What was probably the most time you have been late for varsity, college or work?
- How usually have you ever been to the dentist?
- What’s the longest time you spent at evening learning for an examination?
- What’s the largest amount of cash you saved?
- What’s the longest e-book you have learn?
- What’s the longest distance you have walked?
- What’s the longest time you spent with out the Web?
- How outdated have been you if you realized to journey a motorcycle?
- How outdated have been you if you realized to swim?
- What’s the longest time you spent away from house?
- How lengthy do you spend each morning on the cellphone?
- What number of instances have you ever watched your favourite film?
- What number of nations have you ever visited?